Are you looking for baseball glove/mitt appraisal or information?
After answering hundreds and hundreds of such emails for the last eight years, I have decided to stop giving out free advice. If you would like information on your glove or some glove you are interested in, please prepare to give a $15 contribution.† If you are not prepared to pay $15 for me to answer your question, please donít email me your question.† Here is a list of organizations that you can pick from so please make out your check to them (not me).† These organizations are important to either me or my friends/family:
1. Guiding Eyes For The Blind† (www.guiding-eyes.org )
2. St. Francis Dining Hall †(We feed 350 homeless people meals six days a week in the basement of our church.)
3. Cure Autism Now (www.cureautismnow.org )
4. Lance Armstrong Foundation ( www.livestrong.org )
5. KBPS Public Radio Foundation (www.allclassical.org) (local classical radio station)
6. KMHD Radio (www.kmhd.fm) (local jazz radio station)
7. KBOO Community Radio (www.kboo.fm) (local alternative radio station)
8. Oregon Public Broadcasting (www.opb.org) (local NPR/PBS affiliate)
Please email me here if you are interested.†
Thanks for your support,
To go back to my homepage, click† here† .